Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello Blogging World

I'm back!!... and more than excited to be out of school for the summer with only 39 days to go until the wedding. Brandon and I are in crunch time and working out a lot of little details. It sure feels good to have the extra time to enjoy the process. Speaking of enjoyment.... last week I went out to celebrate with my best girls friends for my Bachelorette party.

We started the day out at the Vintage Indiana Wine and Food Festival in Military Park. If you have never been you should check it out. It is a yearly event and is always a relaxing day with live music, food booths, craft booths, and MANY Indiana wineries. After the festival we headed back to the Conrad for some chill time before heading out for the evening. It was so much fun to have all of my favorite people in one place! Thanks to you all for making it so special.


No comments:

Post a Comment