Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Details Details Details!!!

We are beginning to get to the finer details in wedding planning. We have been looking at flowers, centerpieces, and cake designs. This weekend we will be going to Heavenly Sweets in Noblesville to design our cake. We visited once before and loved all of the cake and filling options. The cake flavor is one thing that Brandon and I will absolutely not compromise on. Luckily we don't have to!! I get to have my piece of chocolate cake (which if you know me well..... is VERY important) and Brandon gets to have white cake. Earlier in the week I spent some time on theknot.com. It is a great site but can be overwhelming. After hours of research and narrowing down, we found a cake that is similar to what we want for our own.



1 comment:

  1. That is a very beautiful cake! And of course you have to have chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete