Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reality TV Junkie

Two of my favorite reality TV shows came to and end this week. Big Brother is probably my very favorite reality TV show. This year was a really great season because there was a secret alliance that stayed loyal to the end. Three of the original four members made it to the final three contestants. My favorite player, Brittany, was voted as America's favorite player so she won money too!! The following is a conversation between Brittany and another one of my favorite players.... Enzo.

I am going to miss the drama and suspense of Big Brother, but I know I always have the Real Housewives series, Amazing Race, and Survivor to fall back on. Did you hear that are adding Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starting in October??

No comments:

Post a Comment