Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wedding... Thursday!

This edition of Wedding Wednesday is coming one day late. I apologize for the delay. As promised in the last post, I will tell you about April 11, 2009.

Well, I'm sure you guessed it so I will just come right out and tell you! Brandon asked me to marry him on April 11. It was such a wonderful and special day. Brandon and I spent most of the day running errands and seperate from each other. We had made dinner plans that night to go to Ambrosia, a restaurant we had wanted to try for a while. We have spent quite a bit of time in the park pictured below and decided to go for a walk since it was one of first nice, spring days.

We walked around a few laps just to get out and get some exercise. On our last lap, Brandon popped the question right underneath the huge rotunda. I immediately said yes. Afterwards we talked about how excited we both are for the life we have ahead of ourselves. We did not have a camera that day, but when back the next day to snatch a picture right where it all happend.
And for those that don't see me that often.... here is a shot of the ring.
We enjoyed a magical dinner at Ambrosia. It was such an exciting feeling that we had official plans to spend the rest of our lives together. The wedding will take place on July 24, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment